Thursday, July 08, 2004
joy's complaining again about how i dont' post.. so.. in order to get her to shut her trap.. i shall compose somthing.
i was talking to my cool friend daryl a while ago, and i was giving him all this SAT info that i happened to pick up on at testmasters (which is pimp yoo) and he was all like.. wow you'r so smart.. of course to that response i replied, "not smart, just thought too much about it..." and in retrospect i think my circle of friends do. i mean, we worry more about how college when we're gonna be juniors.. of course i'm not saying that SATs, and preparation aren't important.. just that we put too much emphases on it and not enjoying the luxuries of summer. a prime example would have to be the fact that, this whole summer, the only time i've seen friends is at testmasters. no parties, no girls' night outs, not even group movie efforts. our precious time as 16 year olds is focused on on becoming adults and not being kids.
i guess i can extend my arguement to even younger girls. it sickens me to go shopping with my sister and find 12 and 13 year olds dressing as sluty as their plastic counterparts. do kids really need to focus on what they wear? and play make-up is quite cute.. but at nordstrom there is a top of the line make-up counter that caters to the demand of enhancing middle, and even elementry, schoolers images. whats worse is probably the prices that have been hiked up for such fashion fauz pas. i admit that the clothes may be cute... but too skanky and sluty for ANYone.
the end quote would have to be.. dress your age kids~
posted @ 9:36 PM
+ + +
Monday, July 05, 2004
to dear adam~
who are you? i be sarah yu
are we friends? indeed
when and how did we meet? we met... at skool?
how have i affected you? um... you've affected me in a nice way
what's the fondest memory you have of me? seeing each other in the hall and you're always like "hi sarah" =D
how long to you think we will be friends? a very long time
do you love me? god loves you~ and i love god.. so it works lol.. of course i love you!
do you have a crush on me? yes i have always had a crush on you.. since the day i was born i knew we were meant to be!
would you kiss me? .. but cooties!
would you hug me? yes'm
physically what stands out? huh?
emotionally what stands out? you're a sweetheart ;)
do you wish i was cooler? you can't get cooler dude
on a scale of 1-10 how hot am i? smoldering~
give me a nickname and explain why you picked it~ musique man?.. bc you like music~
am i loveable? si
how long have you known me? since our fish days.. i think
describe me in one word. adam... duh
what was your first impression? that's one cool guy~
do you still think that way about me now? no you're a super cool guy~ lol
what do you think my weakness is? kriptonite?
do you think i'll get married? si
what makes me happy? music?
what makes me sad? silence.. mhm
what reminds you of me? seeing you~ lol
if you could give me anything what would it be? a pat on the back~ hehe
posted @ 12:53 PM
+ + +
Saturday, July 03, 2004
posted @ 4:08 PM
+ + +
... the circle of da asians...
well.. its funny how all the asians in this community are related in some way.. like.. any asian that you see walking down the street is your like.. 4th or 5th friend... for example.. at ylc i met this cool sexy chica named Angela.. Angela knows Brian Kwan who went to middle school with me.. Another case... at this ylc camp i met a mentor named Ting Weng (pretty cute guy)...he knows Julie Lin who knows Karen Tai, both of whom i'm aquaintances with...and.. finally~ I know angela who knows michelle(whom i was roommates with at ylc) who knows jackie(?) who knows daryl(whom i go to school with) who is good friends with Chris(?) who dated my friend Wenting(middle school) who goes to AHS with Dee and Nikki whom live very close to me~
so... if you are a blog stalker whom stumbled upon my site... hello friend~
posted @ 2:45 PM
+ + +
Friday, July 02, 2004
to my loving iris...
1. Who are you? i am yu
2. Are we friends? si
3. When and how did we meet? we met on a stormy night under a street lamp.. i dressed in trench while you were sporting a slinky dress number
4. How have I affected you? I LOVE YOU
5. What do you think of me? I LOVE YOU
6. What's the fondest memory you have of me? I LOVE, jp.. when you wore the snoopy shirt for the orch concert and said it was dressy
7. How long do you think we will be friends? FOR-E-VER
8. Do you love me? FOR-E-VER
9. Do you have a crush on me? FOR-E-VER
10. Would you kiss me? FOR-E-VER
11. Would you hug me? FOR-E-VER
12. Physically, what stands out? you're ears.. iono...
13. Emotionally, what stands out? you're.. what kinda of question is this...i guess you're wonderfullness
14. Do you wish I was cooler? when you're that hot.. cool is just an insult
15. On a scale of 1-10, how hot am I? ten being the highest? 100 deffinetly
16. Give me a nickname and explain why you picked it. FLOWER! bc your name is Iris.. muahahahhahahhahahahahhahahah
17. Am I loveable? indeed
18. How long have you known me? dos anos
19. Describe me in one word. Iris.. aduh..
20. What was your first impression? awww... she's Iris~
21. Do you still think that way about me now? of course!
22. What do you think my weakness is? me
23. Do you think I'll get married? si
24. What makes me happy? me
25. What makes me sad? me going away
26. What reminds you of me? me.. or Iris.. pick one
27. If you could give me anything what would it be? my love!
28. How well do you know me? i have no idea
29. When's the last time you saw me? too long!
30. Ever wanted to tell me something but couldn't? ...not really
31. Do you think I could kill someone? i don't know.. can you?32. Are you going to put this on your Xanga and see what I say about you? ahem* blog... yes i am
posted @ 10:56 AM
+ + +
Wednesday, June 23, 2004
i think i'm bored enough to post. i don't know what to post about.
posted @ 8:49 PM
+ + +
Saturday, June 12, 2004
hm.. so joy told me to post today~ and bc i'm bored i'll post my recipe for peach gelato~ i must say it turned out VERY good~
(this recipe can be turned into any other delicious flavor by adding different fruit)
Peel and dice about 4-5 medium size peaches. (if using other fruit... just try to get about 2 1/2 ro 3 cups of fresh fruit. Then brng two cups of water and one cup of granulated sugar to a boil (this makes a simple syrup). While waiting for the syrup, put all the fruit into a food processor and grind untill the fruit turn into a chunky puree.
Mix the syrup and puree into a large bowl then pour into a tray to freeze. Place in the freezer and stir the gelato once an hour untill it turns into a type of slush. Once you get it at a chunky consistancy, scoop and serve!
posted @ 6:05 PM
+ + +
Monday, May 31, 2004
joseph wanted me to update a post about how great a guy he is...here is goes... *ahem* cough*
Joseph is a guy that is very thoughtful, he's so thoughtful that he invites you to the movies!(even if it's a few days later) I mean, how many guys do you know that are willing to invite you~
Also he's so caring that he likes to plan things that include everyone~ i guess this is easy when you invite everyone after you go.. eeh
yea.. i'm running out of mean things to discuise as compliments so bites!
o yea.. and i know joy will read this and have a tantrum so... joy i love you~ come back soon~ blah blah.. hope you don't drown at sea~ bring me back a hot mexican~
posted @ 10:55 AM
+ + +